|Links to Map Info||*** Featured Map ***||#|
Introducing the Griffin!
Volcano Lava Bombs
Sl1pg8r Ragnarok Episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
|Our Private Playground where we play with NEW Maps and Mods|
|New, Basic, just few mods||5|
|Pending Map Change or Test Maps|
The Center PvE
|Pugnacia Dinos - "Expiring Lease"||3|
Voice Chat (Primary)
|DISCORD For ARKofWizzy||https://discord.gg/MsG3Fd|
Tribe Guidelines (All Servers)
You're Welcome to play on our Private Servers
* You are a Guest on our Servers
* Don't Steal or be a Jerk. Help fellow tribe members. Be 18+
* Basically just have one primary residence and remove older ones. Way huts ok but if they are not of use anymore please remove.
* Don't block access to caves resources etc... or place dummy foundations etc to block others...
* Don't Keep Whining about things or constantly bugging players for stuff it's annoying to all.
* English in game texting please, this helps others. We do have Teamspeak with extra tribe channels for voice chatting.
** If you plan to be away for more than a week let an Admin know and put big sign up at base door with returning date
Likewise if you know your leaving server put an ABANDON sign at your front door. Thanks
MIA players (2 weeks+) and abandon animals and structures may be tribe recycled.
This is so the map does not get overly cluttered and new players have some clear places to build
If you have a group of players we are open to tweaking map levels and mods
If Emergency Steam Text Wizzy411 or Ark@campaper.com
FYI: Our Private Playground Maps and Mods.
This is where we try out new maps and mods at our discretion.
We have fun building, exploring and taming in new frontiers and playing with new mods and our favorates.
Feel free to join us as we go on our next Adventure
Recent ARKofWizzy Webpage visitors
ARK Side Funny Random Stuff
Reloading a Mod (Copied from Steam Post)
"Failed to install map mod" Try these steps
1. Unsubscribe from all ARK mods in the Workshop
Go to "Your Files" > "Subscribed Items" > Unsubscribe from all mods
2. Delete all files in the folders below:
3. Please verify your game cache:
Click on "Library"
Right-click "Ark: Survival Evolved"
Click on "Properties"
Click the "Local Files" Tab
Click on "Verify Integrity of Game Cache"
Let the process complete
The cause of this is a .Mod file mismatch, which is pretty rare but fixable.
You need to close steam, delete the mod folder with the number #Your Mod# in your game directory,
you also need to delete the .MOD from the same directory.
You then need to also delete the same mod folder from "Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\346110"
That will fix it, this kind of issue happens when a download interruption occurred just as your system was downloading the .Mod installer file.
Refreshing the files in both those location will trigger a clean install :)